Halaman

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Forgive Me!

I have to ask all my fellow bloggers forgiveness! For the last two months, I have been unable to comment on other blogs when as home. And home is when I generally have a moment to check on and comment to everyone! When I am at my children's homes during the day, I usually just don't have a moment on the computer:( So I have been feeling bad not commenting and carved a few minutes of time and found there was a blogger post about this in the help section, and they suggested just not checking the box that said remember my info. So, after unticking that, I seem to be able to comment again! Whew! I will steadily work my way through commenting on your blogs, that I have only been able to read and not comment to for the last two months!! Big hugs and again sorry!! Love you all:)

Most Read