Halaman

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Serving as the Dining Room Table

GEDC5539

I took time to stretch out on the sofa recently, and soon found myself covered in kittens. (The white kitty is our oldest cat, Rose Marie). Mama Peppermint came into the room and was rather frantically calling out, looking for them, so I called her over….

GEDC5541

She jumped up and immediately lay down for them to nurse…

GEDC5558

and received a well deserved wash up from Earl Jr. afterwards..

GEDC5561

GEDC5544

And yes, we still have all the kittens! They are nearing 5 months old so I have a feeling they are staying right where they are, in our home, with their mother who still will search them out to snuggle and nurse them. I see everyday how much she loves her babies, and have no desire to separate them. If karma chooses someday to send a special person my way, who wants and needs a cat, I might consider letting one go to a new home, but not now, no way will I break up this family. When I found Peppermint, part of her healing was a promise, a promise to keep her safe and happy for all time, and that included her unborn babies.

Hugs to all who visit Comfrey Cottages xxx

GEDC5548

Our Cloudpaw, is still having issues with his leg injuries, but we are improving! A post about his herbal journey soon!

Most Read